Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Love is All Around

I'm not a person who is genius with words. So let me borrow some verses of these songs to express my feeling (chewah)...

1) Mariah Carey - I'll Be There

"I'll be there to comfort you

A-build my world of dreams around ya I'm so glad I found you

I'll be there with a love so strong

I'll be your strength

You know I'll keep holdin' on..."

2) Air Supply - Even The Nights Are Better


"Even the nights are better

Now that we're here together

Even the nights are better

Since I found you.."

3) Chicago - If You Leave Me Now


"If you leave me now, youll take away the biggest part of me

No baby please dont go

If you leave me now, youll take away the very heart of me

No baby please dont go..."

4) Dan Hill - Sometimes When We Touch

"And sometimes when we touch

The honesty's too much

And I have to close my eyes and hide

I wanna hold you til I die

Til we both break down and cry

I wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides..."

5) Diana Ross - When You Tell Me That You Love Me

"Everytime you touch me

I become a hero

I'll make you safe

No matter where you are

And bring you everything you ask for

Nothing is above me

I'm shining like a candle in the dark

When you tell me that you love me..."

6) Glenn Medeiros - Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You

"Nothing's gonna change my love for you

You ought to know by now how much I love you

One thing you can be sure of

I'll never ask for more than your love..."

7) DJ Sammy & Yanou feat Do - Heaven

"Baby you're all that I want

When you're lyin' here in my arms

I'm findin' it hard to believe

We're in heaven..."

8) Seal - Kiss From A Rose

"Baby, I might compare you to a kiss from a rose on the gray

Ooo, the more I get of you, stranger it feels, yeah

And now that your rose is in bloom

A light hits the gloom on the day..."

9) Styx - Babe

"You know its you babe

Whenever I get weary and Ive had enough

Feel like giving up

You know its you babe

Giving me the courage and the strength I need

Please believe that its true

Babe, I love you..."

10) Babyface - Everytime I Close My Eyes

"Every time I close my eyes

I thank the lord that I've got you

And you've got me too

And every time I think of it I pinch myself cuz I don't believe it's true

That someone like you loves me too .."

11) Celine Dion feat Bee Gees - Immortality

"And I will stand for my dream if I can

Symbol of my faith in who I am

But you are my only

And I must follow on the road that lies ahead

And I won't let my heart control my head

But you are my only..."

12) Sir Elton John - Something About The Way You Look Tonight

"And I can't explain but it's something about the way you look tonight

Takes my breath away

It's that feeling I get about you deep inside

And I can't describe but it's something about the way you look tonight

Takes my breath away

The way you look tonight..."

13) The Pretenders - I'll Stand By You

"I'll stand by you

I'll stand by you

Won't let nobody hurt you

I'll stand by you

Take me in, into your darkest hour

And I'll never desert you

I'll stand by you..."

14) Sophie B Hawkins - As I Lay Me Down

"As I lay me down to sleep

This I pray that you will hold me dear

Though I'm far away

I'll whisper your name into the sky

And I will wake up happy..."

15) Micheal Bolton - To Love Somebody

There's a light

A certain kind of light

That never shone on me

I want my life to be lived with you

Lived with you

There's a way

Everybody say to do each and every little thing

But what does it bring if I ain't got you

Ain't got you

You don't know what it's like

Baby, you don't know what it's like

To love somebody, to love somebody

The way I love you

In my brain I see your face again

I know my frame of mind

You ain't got to be so blind and I'm blind

So very blind

I'm a man

Can't you see what I am

I live and breathe for you

But what good does it do if I ain't got you

Ain't got you

...Dedicated to Nor Farazura binti Mohamad Ghazali...

4 comments:

Farfar said...

tengkiu...
terbaikla!~
(segan nak komen lebih2)

ko mmg best!

jon azizul said...

segan konon..piiiiiiiirrrrrrrrraaaaaaaahhhhhhh....

Farfar said...

aku pemalu...ko pon tau. jangan pura2 tak tau lak ye...pandai berlakon...ish2...

Mahadi Mahbol said...

weiii .. micheal bolton kurengg daaa... bee gees lah ( to love somebody )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails